Monday, December 17, 2012

The Fruit of The Spirit ~ That's What I'm After!



I wrote this a while back and stumbled upon it today. I hope you like it . . . You guys do know that I welcome comments ~ Right? Please, if you like anything you have found in my blog ~ share it!

Too much to do and not enough time
Chaos & Craziness filling my mind
I'll give the devil his due
He's an expert at tricking you
When something causes you worry
Slow down ~ what's your hurry?
Take a moment to pray for what you need
With God on your side you're sure to succeed
When I feel life's pressures are becoming too demanding
I remember Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And lean NOT on your own understanding."
I call upon the Lord I do and I sing his praises
I bathe in his Glory oh the way he amazes
So I say to Satan, "You've got no hold on me!
My God came here so I could live abundantly!"
The fruit of the spirit ~ that's what I'm after
This life is mine and I'll fill it with laughter!



Wendy Glidden, mom of many



Copyright © 2013 [ Wendy L Glidden ] All Rights Reserved.


1 comment:

photographybynicolen said...

Beautiful............ waiting for more beloved of God.