Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Do You Consider Yourself Among the Humble?

The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged. Psalm 69:32 NLT

I have wondered often if I fall into humble or haughty. I try to keep myself in check during the times in my life when my head has gotten too large. I have even prayed for help in this area yet this morning as I read this encouraging word I could not help but smile at its message.

For my third book is full of recognition for the work God has done in my life and I am both glad and encouraged every time I read any part of it.  For this reason alone, I would encourage you to read this third volume that God placed on my heart to write. Should you find yourself moved the slightest, I would encourage you to read the first two volumes as well . . . He had me write them in hopes of encouraging and strengthening the faith of many . . . will you be one of them?

Here is a direct link to purchase this volume: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/430837

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out the free content available via the link! Love it, buy it!

Be blessed and be a blessing <3

Wendy, walks with God, Mom of Many

© Wendy Glidden, 2014

No comments: