Monday, November 24, 2014

Every Time!

Too many You's to mention by name,
but to each one of you I say the same!
My reader's who encourage me along my way, 
fellow sisters and brothers I met throughout each day. 
To my family and my life-long friends: 

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God!
- Philippians 1:3 (NLT)

He called me out two years ago to share my story.
While scared to death, I wrote it for His glory.
Praying for direction and more territory

I want to spread the message He gave me for you
By reading my story you'll realize it is true:

"You ARE Worthy Too!"


Dear Reader,

First I want to take this opportunity to thank you for
purchasing my book! This is the beginning of my story. The first full sixteen
years of them are in this volume. I have also included two bonus chapters from
upcoming titles!

All my life I dreamt of being a writer. I wanted my
books to fill people with hope. As I grew up, I continued to write off and on
but I had long given up on ever publishing anything to encourage others or
brighten their days.

As I approached my 40s, I began questioning life and
relationships. Then a life event of my own caused me to fall to my knees. I had
finally come to the end of my own strength and determination. It was in giving
everything to God, He gave me the desires of my heart.

I truly hope you enjoy this first book full of true
chapters from my life.

When God convicted me, He showed me how He had been
there all along. You get some insights as you are shown things through the
rear-view mirror!

There is much the Lord is leading me to share. I hope
you stick around as I continue to share my life story as well as other titles.
Look for all the details on You Are Worthy Too Website! The link to take you
there is on my connect with me page at the end of the book.

Had someone asked me a year ago if I thought my life
was worthy of publishing I would have laughed and quickly said, “No”.

God thought otherwise. He called me out to share my
story over a year ago. While full of fear, I stepped out in Faith.

I pray my story leaves you inspired, encouraged and
full of faith. I am humbled by your purchase. Be blessed and be a blessing!

Love, Wendy Glidden

© Wendy Glidden 2014 

No comments: