Monday, December 15, 2014

What is Truth?

Marvelously Miraculous Minister Monday

This week I have a lot on my plate. I want to finish my Renew Your Mind Calendar so that I can finally share it with those who have asked about it. I am going to get started on my fourth book, “In the Midst of Spiritual Warfare” and for my end of year ministry gift, I am going to combine my first 3 books into one book and republish them at a lower cost than I was able to do as single books. It is my hope that in the consolidation of the three, the message that God shares throughout my story will be even more affordable and accessible for all who need to hear the message that “They are worthy too”!

It is hard for me to believe that it has been two years since I began writing again. First an entire year of blogging and then last year, I published my first three books under the ministry that God put on my heart. As a child, I asked God to help me be a message of hope. I requested that He allow me to help His people through writing. I asked Him to make me into a great writer. I always thought it would be via the money I would make while writing that I would gain the tools necessary to be of such help to countless. Today that is not my belief. I see what God is doing through me. He is using me and my story, a modern day tale of sorts, to reveal His grace and glory.

While it is true that I would love to still have an endless supply of money to do other things to help countless people, they no longer involve the material things I thought would help others find happiness. I know today that material possessions and buildings made by man may provide some level of comfort, but what the world needs today is the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Pontius Pilot once asked, “What is truth?”

We all have heard the saying, “The truth shall set you free.”

In essence you couldn’t share the end result of what happens when you discover who you are in Christ simpler than that. It is so simple the majority of us can’t even see it; the truth really does set you free. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If you have ever for one moment fallen apart and cried out in desperation for better days, I urge you to discover the truth for yourself! For when you discover the truth, you will also find a sense of peace and dare I say even joy in the midst of the trials and tribulations of life. One thing is for certain, we will all have rotten days. That is the one guarantee I can make you. We live in a fallen world. Bad things are going to happen! If someone promised a secret way that you could hold onto your peace of mind and heart and even feel joyous in the midst of the most turbulent of storms, how many copies do you think they would sell?

We live in a world seeking answers; in a population of people searching for the good life. That is why I am going to put together my personal story, at least the part currently available in both print and electronic formats into one consolidated book. I don’t know what I am going to subtitle it as of today, but I plan on having it available before weeks end. It is still my prayer that God enlarge my territory, broaden my use and explode the sales of my books so that I can do what I want to do for countless others. One day I will see my dreams as a reality and until that day, I will continue to pray for my desires to be fulfilled. I seek the kingdom of God and I seek to save as many of my brothers and sisters from the pit of hell as I can along my way!


Please, please, please, be on the lookout for my consolidated book release! It is my belief that God will use my true life story to speak to countless people in desperate need for answers. Please stop by and Like my ministry page on Facebook and you will be notified when the three part series is published into one book! Click here to like it now: https://www.facebook.com/youareworthytoo

For those that have access to you tube, here is my renew your mind video! Leave a comment below letting me know if you enjoyed it or not! Be blessed and be a blessing!



Wendy, Mom of Many, walks with God

© Wendy Glidden 2014

No comments: