Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dear Reader

There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 12:5 (NLT) 
Amen to that! The Lord called me forth a few years ago. This is actually the first Dear Reader Letter I wrote for the books that God had me write. I have been praying for my books to find those that it contains a message or two for. Please stand in agreement with this prayer if my Dear Reader Letter speaks to you today! Dear Reader,
First I want to take this opportunity to thank you for purchasing my book! This is the beginning of my story. The first full sixteen years of them are in this volume. I have also included two bonus chapters from upcoming titles!
All my life I dreamt of being a writer. I wanted my books to fill people with hope. As I grew up, I continued to write off and on but I had long given up on ever publishing anything to encourage others or brighten their days.
As I approached my 40s, I began questioning life and relationships. Then a life event of my own caused me to fall to my knees. I had finally come to the end of my own strength and determination. It was in giving everything to God, He gave me the desires of my heart.
I truly hope you enjoy this first book full of true chapters from my life.
When God convicted me, He showed me how He had been there all along. You get some insights as you are shown things through the rearview mirror!
There is much the Lord is leading me to share. I hope you stick around as I continue to share my life story as well as other titles. Look for all the details on You Are Worthy Too Website! The link to take you there is on my connect with me page at the end of the book.
Had someone asked me a year ago if I thought my life was worthy of publishing I would have laughed and quickly said, “No”.
God thought otherwise. He called me out to share my story over a year ago. While full of fear, I stepped out in Faith.
I pray my story leaves you inspired, encouraged and full of faith. I am humbled by your purchase. Be blessed and be a blessing!
Love, Wendy Glidden
For more of my story, check out my sales page for "The Proof is in the Pudding" https://www.createspace.com/5191658

No comments: