Thursday, December 15, 2016

Do You Believe?

Do you believe in God? If so, do you also believe in the Holy Spirit? What about Jesus Christ, the only begotten so of God?

For years I had my doubts about just who Jesus Christ was, but I knew God was real. I knew because of the relationship I built with Him as a child. It was as real as any other relationship I had.



It's kind of weird, my walk with God. How I was manipulated so easily by the evil one . . . it is what God points out in "You Are Worthy Too: The Proof is in the Pudding".

We read in the word of God that faith is major. Book after Book, verse after verse, we are shown how major faith is. When I think about my life and all the things that I was directed to share, I am always captivated by how much my faith has been increased through my life. God tells us this in regards to faith:

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." (Romans 1:17, NASB)

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. (Romans 10:17, NASB)

When you couple that with this truth:

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7, NASB)

One has to become curious as to what all this means. How many people do we personally know that will tell you they believe in Christ, the message of grace and seem to absolutely love the word of God?

When I read these verses, I am reminded that God is true to His promises. You see, I found my way to faith with baby steps. Literally from faith to faith. As my faith grew, the more amazing things began to take place in my ordinary every day life. As my faith grew, I sought to learn and I heard and I read and I began to study and seek. 

You Are Worthy Too: The Proof is in the Pudding covers so many crazy true events that took place. Not only that, through this true life story, one begins to see just how the enemy works and you begin to understand what spiritual warfare is and how it works.

Today, I encourage you to go check out a snippet for free via Amazon Kindle. For only $3.99, you can download the entire book. You just might find yourself well on your way to a more abundant life!


Father, I just want to thank you for all the times you have increased my faith. With childlike enthusiasm I anticipate your next blessing. I am always looking for You around every corner. You simply amaze me with all you do. I am in such awe of your love, your mercy, your grace.I feel life in me once again and I just cannot fathom what you are up to but I love it. Thank you for giving me such an incredible life to live. If I could have just one prayer answered it would be one involving the harvest. I pray that through what you called me forth to share that many are turned to You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Wendy, Mom of many, walks with God.

© Wendy Glidden 2016



No comments: