Friday, March 9, 2018

Have You Pondered Upon His Amazing Deeds?

How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. (Psalm 111:2, NLT)

Often in life we get so caught up in the worldly matters that even when we do find delight in the deeds of the LORD, often forget to take time out each day to reflect upon the ways of the LORD, in other words, ponder. 

Paul reminds us to focus on certain things. This advice has a lot to due with the truth that our mindset each day will determine how our days play out. If I spend some time pondering all the ways in which God has moved mountains, blessed me, and obviously walked alongside me, you can bet I am going to run into someone who I end up professing to. Being a friend of God's is exciting. You just never know where, when or how He is going to show up. What I do know is when your focus is on Him, He is going to show up. 

This morning's thoughts are short and sweet. It's been months since I have written. To say I have been in the midst of a major war would be an understatement. In retrospect to my being barely active in the Social Media world from something as simple as posting on Facebook to blogging for my ministry, one could say I lost daily battles. I think its all in how you view the fight. While I lost in some ways, I was winning in many ways. 

I do  have a lot to catch you up on, but that will have to wait. For today, I encourage you to truly get to a place of faith that you cannot be moved from, come what may. To accomplish this, you must keep your focus on him. Read a proverb a day, today is March 9th, so read Proverbs 9. Keep your radio on K-love or Moody and when it comes to entertainment, seek out Christian Films only, subscribe to PureFlix for a month. I guarantee you will grow in understanding and hopefully curiosity should you follow this platform for the next 31 days.

Until I return, remember, be blessed, but more importantly, be a blessing!

No comments: