Monday, October 8, 2018

A Really Quick Update!

Another day has come and gone and I am happy to say that I have managed to get in a full work out today. It is almost midnight now. I fell asleep when I put the baby down and I literally just woke up. While I am truly kicking it out of the park when it comes to my physical goals, I am still falling short where my reading of Scripture is concerned. I haven't even read a single sentence out of the book about prayers that I am currently enjoying.

I had made a plan to set my alarm and get up before all the children, but it would seem I slept right through it this morning! This does not mean I have given up on the idea itself, it highlights that my body is not interested in an earlier wake up call. While I am certain that I could move other things around to get in a solid moment with the LORD, I feel like I need to figure out how to get in a little bigt of that in the morning. Perhaps I should be happy with K-loves encouraging word and instead of trying to read an entire book chapter by chapter, I should focus on the encouraging word and expand upon it. I could google the verse or look it up in my study Bible and read a little bit before and after the word of the day to gain a broader. In the end, I must admit that I am still falling short of my goal where the reading portion is concerned.

That being said, I am going to make this post short and sweet, I needed to fall asleep when the baby went down. Obviously being more active is also making me tired earlier in the evening. As I type this I am even having trouble keeping my eyes open. My alarm is set to go off 40 minutes before the first school alarm sounds. I'm not giving up that easily after all. I bid all of you goodnight and I pray you are successful with all the goals you place before yourself. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. 

No comments: