Thursday, April 8, 2021

Stay in the Moment!

 The war rages on

The battle is real
At times its so intense
It delivers pain you can feel
It attacks every fiber
You feel it in every bone
But your strength comes from the promise
That you are never completely alone
Call out to him in prayer
Sing out to him with praise
Slay the enemy with the sword of the spirit
And keep your shield of faith raised
In the midst of the storm
Lift your head up high
Death for you has lost its sting
Don't let that truth pass you by
Don't get too far ahead thinking
"When this battle is done"
For the enemy never sleeps
Remain fully dressed even after you've won
Something I learned long ago
Each day we hit a new reset
Don't stray too far ahead or
Fall back into past regrets
Stay in the moment,
Don't get caught up in strife
Jesus came not to convict ~ that's satan
Jesus came to give us life ~
SO Get to living it abundantly!!!
Many know I have been in the storm . . . sometimes I feel like one brews right behind another . . . I even call out for a break ~ yep, just a girl here, but when I see all God accomplishes through me, all he does for me, well, I come to realize the truth that I am a child of God, highly favored and adored. He loves me and don't take that as bragging. He loves all of us . . . just some of us have come to realize that on a level that demands our awe and gratitude . . . you simply cannot see and live through all I have and not LOVE HIM with all your heart and your soul and your mind.



I pray you come to realize the genres of the Bible and stop taking things out of context. It breaks my heart to witness such claims against the Bible and its authenticity. By far it is the most incredible book ever published on the face of the earth.

No comments: