Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Would you Vote For Me if your Vote was FREE?

I've been praying for community support. 

A tidal wave of votes that come in each day.

A tipping point of faithful friends who vote for me

and those who also promise for me to pray!

I've been praying for #GodsFavor

For him to enlarge my territory.

So many wonderful works I could do

Should I win this incredible opportunity 

I've petitioned for Him to enable me

To become who he created me to be 

To have a huge platform to share my love for him,

To have the public purchase the book he called me forth to write again

I pray these things all for his glory,

Tell me LORD it is finally time for you to use my story? 

Is it time to use my coat of colors, 

And the battles he's seen me through, 

To share the truth of How he loves all his children; 

He desires for all to be saved: He misses you. 

Please help me by casting your free each day 

for the kingdom of a God, I've so much to say

In Jesus' name, I pray!

Just go to https://votefab40.com/2022/wendy-glidden

Verify your identity through fb and cast your free vote for me  every 24 hours ❤️ Thank you I've been suggesting that everyone set a daily alarm so that they vote close to the same time each day.



As time goes forth, your continued support is going to be what puts me in first place. During the contest they give opportunities for organizations to provide contestants with votes that count as 2 for 1 in exchange for a tax free donation in support of breast cancer research. This entire contest is designed to bring awareness to this charity. It hits close to home for me since my 94 year old grandma just beat the odds and is today cancer free!

To make it into the contest, we were asked a set of questions, here they are along with my answers: 

What is your favorite tip to stay fabulous? Do what you can do when you can do it! When cooking or washing dishes, implement stretches, squats, lunges, etc. When driving, each time you stop at a light, work in some core holds. When it comes to goals & dreams, create a dream board & post it in a place you see first & last each day & include a list of steps to get you there as quickly as possible. Most importantly, guard your mind; what you elect to listen to & watch matters! Last but not least laugh!

What advice would you give your younger self? Don't get caught up in what other people think. Life is short, go for what you want, set goals, take chances, learn how to dance, sing loudly, learn something new every day, love yourself, always be you, surround yourself with a network of positive people who know how to laugh at themselves and those who rise above daily challenges, be kind, learn to hold your tongue, weigh the pros and cons.

What would you do with the $40,000? I would purchase a minivan, get it wrapped with my business/ ministry marketing and a pop-up at a phenomenal cost, I would also invest in ways to better expand my ministry, for example getting help with writing grants and I would travel.

If you are a reader who loves triumphant True Life Stories, consider purchasing mine!

Below is an audio introduction into the first few pages of the content found in part two of 'The Proof is in the Pudding' . . . This section is titled Marriage Motherhood and my Moral Meltdown!



May my life story bless you in multiple ways, if you are touched at all, again, please vote for me every day!


No comments: