Thursday, October 20, 2022

If I Were in a Pickle and asked you for a Nickle . . .

 Tic Toc, Baby I can't stop. This mom of many loves her hip hop!

Back in the day, When the music would play 

Everyone could sing along

The lyrics sung were clear, They were easy to hear

Mostly poems that became a song

Now I'm using this platform, Which for me is not norm

But admittedly I like the style

You see this brain of mine, It tends to think in rhyme

And it often makes others smile

If I were in a pickle, And I asked you for a nickle

Are you the type to donate a dime

If you're one who answered yes, I need your help in this contest 

So I can expand this ministry of mine

I'm in desperate need for another promoter ~  I'm on the hunt for a consistent voter

Are you that person by chance? 



If you are, please hear my plea, I need you and your followers to vote for me

Cuz I really need to double advance

That being said, If you're following my thread

I stand here today specifically thanking Those of you that have helped me with my ranking

I have moved from 52nd up to 6th place

While that's awesome, it won't give me the win So I'm here begging you to vote for free again

To ensure that I finish first in this Fab after 40 race

For now my oh so special supportive friend, I'm bringing this rhyme of mine to an end

In closing I will leave you her url So you can use your free vote for this Fab over 40 girl

https://votefab40.com/2022/wendy-glidden

https://votefab40.com/2022/wendy-glidden










No comments: